Please check your inbox to confirm your email address, then you will receive your freebie!
But before you go I wanted to share this with you:
Hi, Mama. I see you.
Are you overwhelmed as a mom?
Do you need to figure out how to make your day-to-day more fulfilling?
Whether you are a SAHM, WAHM, or working mom, there ARE ways to figure out systems that work for YOU.
Maybe you have 2 kids under 2, 1 tween, 7 kids, or maybe you are a first-time-mom lost in the chaos of babyhood.
Regardless of your circumstances, my goal is to help my fellow moms just like you find ways to thrive. Every. Single. Day.
Want to see if I can help? Click below to set-up a free 30-minute chat.
No matter your pain points, there ARE solutions.
Sometimes just having someone there to help you think or talk things through is the absolute best thing you can do for yourself.
Asking for help is hard.
Asking for help is exactly what you need to do.
While many people say “self care”, I always say “self respect”. Respect yourself enough to know when you need help or need some time to recoup from…life.
Here are some examples of how I have helped other moms:
- Creating realistic routines with your kids
- Figuring out solutions to be more present with your kids (no matter their age)
- Workarounds to help you work from home
- Thinking creatively about getting help (even if you are like me and don’t have family living nearby or money for babysitters)
- Finding the best solution to work from home (with kids!) – not all “jobs” or “hustles” are right for everyone!
- Developing a list of activities to work with your child(ren)’s strengths (even if you thought you’d be the “crafty mom” that’s not always the reality…that’s me)
- How to start a blog (see my other blog Blogging About Momming)
I’ve helped with any number of challenges that are absolutely unique to each and every mom.
I’m Kristine, a work-at-home-mom of 2 (ages 2 and 4, the oldest with special needs).
As a blogger with 2 blogs, a virtual assistant business, snarky mom swag store, and a multitude of other ventures on my plate, my project management background is such a blessing!
I share this not to toot my own horn, only to share that it IS possible to chase your dreams amongst the chaos of motherhood.