I will be adding helpful links and information for all parents to save money, get help with parenting, resources for gluten free lifestyles and anything else I can think of that would be useful. If you can think of a great resource for fellow parents, please contact me!
Jump to a section
Also see the following pages with resources:
- Hive Library (subscribers only) – Printables and resources available to subscribers of the Hive Newsletter (a weekly email with updates from me). All subscribers receive a password in their welcome email to access all available freebies, such as a meal planning template, budget spreadsheet, and others.
[thrive_2step id=’2210′]Subscribe now![/thrive_2step]
Below are some money saving posts to check out:
- The Buy Nothing Project
- Create a Family Budget (with a free budget spreadsheet I even use myself!)
- Meal Planning (with a free meal planning printable)
- Save Money Shopping On Almost Anything (outlines a lot of the items below, plus more tips!)
In my short time as a mother, I have discovered that some of the best ways to save money involve making things yourself. Plus, if you make things yourself, you can modify each to your liking and, hopefully, plan ahead for the craft or activity to age up with your child(ren).
Although I know we would all love to have tons of time to devote to each task, that is not a reality many of us face as parents. Most of the crafts and activities I share will be simple, easy and require no sewing (though there are exceptions). Make ’em quick but make ’em last!
Here is some info and instructions I’ve put together for boards and quiet book pages for your toddlers or young kids:
- Felt Quiet Books (with 4 free patterns!)
- Activity Board: Lift the Flap
- Activity Board: Basic Felt Board
Well, I did it.
Rather than clutter up this blog by sharing blogging topics (which usually aren’t what you mamas are here for!), check out BloggingAboutMomming.com to learn how to start a blog and balance life, work/blogging, and motherhood!
Just getting started and need help? Check out KitBlogs.com!