Thank you for your interest in guest writing for KrisBeeMama! This blog is excited to hear from you on topics you would like to share.
When brainstorming ideas, please check out the other posts on the blog to get a sense of the style and content types. All articles adhere to this motto:
Parenting: a guessing game with a million handbooks.
This site is all about supporting our fellow mamas through the amazing and challenging journey of parenthood.
Below are some categories and topics found on this blog:
- Baby (sleeping, feeding, etc)
- Toddlers (Potty Training, Activities, Crafts, Tantrums, etc)
- Mom Life (Self-Care, Parenting, Mom Friends/Tribe, etc)
- Budgeting And Money (family focused)
- Organization (family focused)
- Cleaning (family/home focused)
I’m looking for quality, original content (not published elsewhere) that appeals to moms from a practical or emotional level. Ultimately, this site is to help moms feel connected, understood and supported.
What’s In It For You?
Here is what you will receive for writing an article on KrisBeeMama:
- Author picture and bio
- Links to your social media (of your choosing)
- Link to your blog (with follow link)
- Article shared on KrisBeeMama’s social media (could include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+)
Example author box:
When Writing A Post
All posts should be at least 1,000 words. You will be given access as a Contributor in the KrisBeeMama.com backend to create and submit your content for review.
Keep the following in mind if your post idea is approved:
- Use subheadings (if possible) – H2 or H3 to help with SEO
- No affiliate links – while KrisBeeMama wants to support her fellow mamas, guest posts should focus on content, not selling!
- No link backs to posts on your blog. KrisBeeMama may link keywords in your post to other articles on this site, either by another guest blogger or her own.
- Keep your topics fairly neutral. It’s ok to have an opinion, but be respectful of other mamas and their beliefs.
You keep all rights to your written content. However, if your article published on this site is published elsewhere, it will be removed from KrisBeeMama.com (for better search results from Google).
How To Submit An Idea
Send up to 3 ideas, your blog URL and a little about yourself in the form below. Want to add more info about your top idea? Share it in the Notes field. Please also share an expected timeframe for completion for article review.
You will receive a response within 3 days. If you do not hear anything within that timeframe, there may have been an issue with the form submission (though hopefully this won’t happen!). Please try again!
Please note that all posts must match the KrisBeeMama brand so not all ideas and writing styles are a great fit.
Read the boring but informative KrisBeeMama Guest Blogger Guidelines.
Please save a copy of these 3 for your records.